Watch Your Group Improve Relationships, Productivity, and Peace of Mind With This Fun, On-Your-Feet Presentation
Brad's energetic and interactive presentation leaves your members smarter and more self confident, with real-world skills they've already put into practice.
They develop tools that make remembering easier than forgetting and walk away with confidence in their new-found abilities to network and follow up with ease.
Proposal for Annual Forum 2017
Greetings everyone at AALNC. Many thanks for considering my fun yet practical presentation for your annual forum.
Please watch this short video introduction, then scroll down for the rest of the proposal.
Enjoy, and if it's a good fit, I hope to see you all next April!
DATE: Friday, April 7, 2017
LOCATION: Portland, Oregon
Option A: Silver
General session keynote OR breakout session workshop.
In 60 minutes, Brad not only amazes and inspires your audience with 'feats of memory,' he entertains while educating, showing everyone how easy and fun remembering well can be.
- The essential steps to memory
- The three keys to remembering more of what they see, hear and read: at the conference, back at work, and in their personal lives
- Practical tools and techniques for remembering names of people they meet at the forum and in life; passwords; details of cases; and more.
Everyone participates in short hands-on practice breaks that are customized for your group's exact needs and interests, based upon consultation with the planning committee.
Option B: Gold
1 General session keynote
1 breakout session workshop
Brad uses the keynote speech to amaze, delight and educate your attendees and help them understand how to remember better, especially how to remember more of who they meet (networking) and what they learn at the conference.
Later the same day, Brad uses the hour of workshop time to delve deeper into one or two key areas such as remembering names and details of people met while networking, preparing for a case, and recalling details for testimony. Attendees get extensive hands-on practice time to solidify their new-found skills.
- Everything from the Silver option
In the workshop, everyone discovers more techniques and participates in extensive hands-on practice.
Option C: Platinum
The entire audience gets everything in the GOLD option: two entertaining yet practical presentations focused on supercharging memory for success.
In the Platinum option, you also receive a private 30 minute small-group session (up to 10 people) for VIPs, the leadership team, committee volunteers, top sponsors, industry leaders, etc: anyone you would like to recognize, reward or thank.
The small group gets a private session with one-on-one attention, solutions for individual problems, and a deeper exploration of the tools that make remembering easier than forgetting.
Pricing includes all travel, meals, gratiuities, etc. AALNC to provide one night's lodging in the event hotel.
THE FINE PRINT (FROM FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS):
- There is no selling from the stage. While Brad has products that can be purchased, they will not be mentioned during his presentation. The sole focus is on entertaining and educating your attendees.
- Brad arrives early (to meet guests and memorize names) and stays late (to answer questions and socialize).
- Setup can be minimal (microphone only), but a projector and screen is preferred, especially as it helps demonstrate the techniques for easy memorization of the names of people we meet.
- Fee includes all transportation (air and ground). One night hotel accommodation is required to be paid by the organizer.
- Terms: 1/2 due at contract signing to secure the date; 1/2 due day of the event
- Please note that dates are filled on a "first come, first served" basis. The date is not reserved until the signed contract and first half of fee are received by Brad Zupp/Simply Sensible Entertainment, Inc. This proposal does not constitute a reservation of the date(s) above. While the date(s) is/are available at the time of the proposal submission, it is not a guarantee that the date will be available in the future.
As a memory improvement expert and memory athlete, I specialize in showing audiences how to connect more deeply with colleagues, contacts, staff and family through powerful memory techniques that nurture trust and build business. If you haven't already seen it, please watch the video of me in action for a brief overview of what I do.
Brad's presentations are:
- Universally appealing. Remembering names earns business and referrals.
- Unique. Attendees practice and put the tools to use, before even leaving the session.
- Amazing. People see for themselves what they can accomplish as they improve their memories.
- Fun. They love laughing and having fun while participating in improving their minds.
Your members get an expert with over 25 years of full-time experience and a memory that amazes and inspires.
People prefer to work with people who they like and trust, and with those who are "with it."
How do you become that person? Brad demonstrates how anyone can reclaim their brain and harness the power of their mind.
Brad not only is a full-time speaker, he puts his skills to the test by recently leading Team USA to a Silver Medal finish at the World Memory Championships in Chengdu, China. Your group experiences a champion who will leave them with skills they will use immediately to improve their lives: better relationships, less stress, and more trust.