Startling Statistics about Online Security & Memory
Weak Passwords Account for 76% of Attacks On Corporate Networks
"Ninety-five percent of all security breaches at the workplace are because of human error." ~ Avast
90% of All Passwords Are Vulnerable to Hacking
"Even passwords that are considered strong are vulnerable because users can't remember them, new research says." ~ Business Insider
A Hacker Claims to Be Selling Millions of Twitter Accounts
"The hacker is linked to the MySpace, LinkedIn, and Tumblr "mega breaches." ~ Zdnet
Protecting ourselves online is a hot topic and people are desperate for an easy solution.
As a guest on your podcast, Brad will speak with passion, authority and humor about the importance of memory improvement in every area of life and specifically about how your listeners can better protect themselves online.
Passwords can be remembered, and doing so can be easy and fun!
Your listeners will:
- Discover the essential Three Steps to Remembering that everyone must use to improve their password security
- Learn powerful tips to immediately begin to protect themselves online
- Hear from a record-setting memory athlete about the importance of brain health and exercising the memory for a long life with a sharp mind
- Enjoy strategies for daily memory exercise that make memory health easy and fun
- Explore the fascinating world of memory competitions, the unique characters involved, and the fierce 'arms race' driving amazing memory accomplishments
- Hear how kids can focus better and remember more of what they see, read and hear
- Discover how to make memory improvement simple and fun for students of all ages
Brad's New Book
How vulnerable are you online?
Do you use the same password for more than one web site?
Are any of your passwords shorter than 12 characters?
Do any of your passwords follow the most common formats?
Do you ever have trouble remembering passwords?
If you answered “Yes” to any of these questions, your online life is vulnerable. The powerful yet easy-to-learn techniques in this book will save you time, money, and frustration while protecting your privacy.
Brad Zupp is a memory improvement expert who competes internationally as a memory athlete, has appeared on The Today Show, Good Day New York, The Dr. Steve Show, National Public Radio, and in the LA Times and USA Today. He regularly speaks and writes about memory, including why we forget passwords and how to remember them to bulletproof your online security. In this enjoyable and engaging book, he guides you through:
How to create your own passwords that are hack-proof yet unforgettable – make your life easier and safer
How to remember any assigned password, no matter how complex – impress your IT department and management
How to build your personal password system - take your online security to the next level
21 easy and fun exercises – learn and perfect your abilities
With a series of simple, clear chapters, you’ll be up and running in no time. You’ll enjoy improving not only your passwords, but also your memory, creativity, and cybersecurity.
Enjoy Brad's interviews Below for a sample of his engaging style.
Click to read in new window