Watch Your Group Reduce Stress and Improve Relationships, Productivity, and Peace of Mind With This Fun Presentation
Brad's energetic and interactive presentation leaves your group smarter and more self confident, with real-world skills they've already put into practice.
They develop tools that make remembering easier than forgetting, making life easier at work and home.
Proposal for "Healthcare Expo"
Greetings. Many thanks for considering my fun yet practical presentation for your heathcare expo.
As a memory improvement expert and memory athlete, I specialize in showing audiences how to reduce stress, improve productivity, and exercise the mind. Please review the information below and let me know if you have any questions. If this is a good fit, I hope to see you soon!
Date: September 23, 2016
Location: Temple, TX
A presentations that gets everyone laughing while reclaiming their memory abilities
Your group maximizes its memory for success at work and home...while having a great time.
In 90 minutes, Brad not only amazes and inspires your audience with 'feats of memory,' he entertains while educating, showing everyone how easy and fun remembering well can be.
Your group discovers:
- The essential steps to memory
- The three keys to remembering more of what we see, hear and read
- Practical tools and techniques they immediately practice in a safe, supportive group environment. They not only exercise their minds, they get up on their feet to practice Brad's techniques for remembering names and client details, appointments, passwords to keep client data safer, and even where they left their keys or glasses.
(All expenses are included in this quote.)
The fine print (from frequently asked questions):
- There is no selling from the stage. While Brad has products that can be purchased, they will not be mentioned during his presentation. The sole focus is on entertaining and educating your attendees.
- Brad arrives early (to meet guests and memorize names) and stays late (to answer questions and socialize).
- Setup can be minimal (microphone only), but a projector and screen is preferred, especially as it helps demonstrate the techniques for easy memorization of the names of people we meet.
- Fee is the grand total: there are no additional expenses.
- Terms: 1/2 due at contract signing to secure the date; 1/2 due day of the event
- Please note that dates are filled on a "first come, first served" basis. The date is not reserved until the signed contract and first half of fee are received by Brad Zupp/Simply Sensible Entertainment, Inc. This proposal does not constitute a reservation of the date(s) above. While the date(s) is/are available at the time of the proposal submission, it is not a guarantee that the date will be available in the future.
Brad's presentations are:
- Universally appealing. Remembering well impresses everyone.
- Unique. Attendees practice and put the tools to use, before even leaving the session.
- Amazing. People see for themselves what they can accomplish as they improve their memories.
- Fun. They love laughing and having fun while participating in improving their minds.
Your attendees get an expert with over 25 years of full-time experience and a memory that amazes and inspires.
Brad demonstrates how anyone can reclaim their brain and harness the power of their mind to reduce stress and improve productivity.
Brad not only is a full-time speaker, he puts his skills to the test. He recently lead Team USA to a Silver Medal finish at the World Memory Championships in Chengdu, China. Your customers experience a champion who will leave them with skills they will use immediately to improve their lives: better relationships, less stress, and more trust.
Your audience will applaud you for providing this entertaining, motivational speaker for your event.
Take a few minutes to chat with Brad to get a feel for his passion and style.