New York Audiences Are Different
DON'T MAKE THE MISTAKE OF ALLOWING JUST ANY PRESENTER TO SPEAK TO YOUR GROUP IN THE EMPIRE CITY.
A corporate event in The Big Apple requires a speaker who knows New Yorkers and the East coast attitude. Brad's years of living in the five boroughs and fun yet no-nonsense style are the security you need to ensure a successful event.
Your attendees reclaim the power of their memory: improving sales, relationships, productivity and peace of mind.
Your audience leaves smarter and more self-confident, with real-world skills they've already put into practice.
Attendees discover the skills they need for success in business, no matter what their industry. Filled with fun plus surprising visual examples, incredible feats of memory, and tons of audience interaction. Your group will love this funny memory improvement expert!
On-your-feet training customized for your group, for when you need more than a 45-60 minute keynote.
Brad's session openers are perfect for the start of your event or following lunch. Your group is energized while discovering the three essential real-world tips to use the rest of the day or event, helping them remember more of what they see, hear and read.
Watch a short preview video of Brad in action.
Brad's presentations are:
- Universally appealing. Everyone is interested in remembering better, everyone has forgotten an important name or walked into a room and wondered, "What did I need from here?" Remembering names of prospects and clients earns business and referrals.
- Unique. Not another motivational speech or boring seminar that participants quickly forget or dismiss. Attendees put the skills to use, before even leaving the session.
- Amazing. Watch as Brad recalls dozens of participants names, memorizes a random number in seconds, or any other of his incredible feats of memory that leave people talking for days. People see for themselves what they can accomplish as they improve their memories.
- Fun. People are concerned with brain health. They love laughing and having fun while participating in improving their minds.
3 Reasons to Consider Brad's Presentations for Your Group
1. Your group gets an expert
Brad is frequently in the news and on local and national TV, sharing his passion for helping people improve their bottom line (and peace of mind) by remembering better. You can relax knowing your attendees are in the hands of an expert presenter.
2. An Accomplished professional with over 25 years of full-time experience All over the world...with a main focus on NY
Brad was originally based in NYC (Soho), then traveled the world entertaining: from business events to cruise ships. He's an entertainer who has become America's leading authority on real-world memory improvement. You are safely in the hands of a seasoned pro who has the experience to go with the flow and put the audience first, making every event a success.
3. A memory that amazes and inspires
Everyone knows the stress and embarrassment of memory slips. Brad's amazing feats of memory demonstrations captivate your group while inspiring them to reclaim their own greatness.
Brad recently led Team USA to a Silver Medal finish at the World Memory Championships in Chengdu, China. Your group experiences a champion who will leave them with skills they will use immediately to improve their lives: better relationships, less stress, and more trust.
A Personal Note: Brad Knows NYC
Brad first moved to Manhattan back in the 'bad old days' of the late 1980s, when the city was a dirty and scary place. Within 4 hours of purchasing his new bicycle for getting around, it was stolen from right outside his apartment near Lincoln Center. After buying a new one, he worked as a bike messenger for several months while honing his performing abilities, knowing that if he could make it there, he could make it anywhere... which he did. He lived in Queens for a while, then landed a tiny apartment in Soho's East side, back before Soho's East side was anything to write home about. "It was a wonderful time in my life, eating all the delicious bagels I could get my hands on, and enjoying all the city had to offer." Finally needing more space at a more affordable price, he moved to Westchester county. He now resides in a farm further upstate, with frequent trips into the big city for work and play.
When your team needs materials to make a final decision and sharing this website isn't practical, these PDFs are available.
Click below for PDFs:
- A detailed overview of Brad's speaking style and most requested keynotes and seminar topics.
- A short description of Brad's most requested keynote and seminar topics (shorter than the above).
- A detailed description of Brad's Ice Breaker/Session Opener.
- A full description of Brad's small group and private coaching.
You're a superstar when you provide the best speaker for your NY audience.
You look like a superstar when your offer your group something a bit different - an entertaining, motivational presentation that changes lives and is tailored for the demands of a New York area group.
From keynotes to workshops, kickoff events to a lunch and learn, memory improvement expert Brad Zupp stands ready to entertain your group with his energy, experience and "feats of memory."
Take a few minutes to chat with Brad to get a feel for his passion and style. Get all of your questions answered and check his availability for your NYC business event.