Your Group Discovers How to Astound Clients and Prospects, Crush the Competition and Make More Money
Brad's energetic and interactive presentations leave your attendees smarter and more self confident, with real-world skills they've already put into practice.
An hour with a champion of memory raises everyone's game to new heights.
Quadruple Sales, Earn Referrals, and Increase Productivity By Supercharging Your Memory
- The Steps to Memory: Identifying which step is causing problems to speed improvement
- Increasing productivity with a memory system
- How to easily remember names: short, medium and long term
- When, why and how to review for greater retention
- Connecting important facts to prospects and clients
- Handling information overload: deciding what to remember - and what not to
- Getting referrals with your memory
- Protecting client and company data by remembering secure passwords
Tons of on-your-feet practice makes it simple for your group to bring their new skills into the real world.
Watch a short preview video of Brad in action.
Your audience gets an expert with over 25 years of full-time experience and a memory that amazes and inspires.
Prospects, clients and co-workers enjoy working with people who they like and trust, and are "with it."
How do you become that person? Brad demonstrates how anyone can reclaim their brain and harness the power of their mind to impress prospects and clients, becoming the obvious choice to work with.
Brad not only is a full-time speaker, he puts his skills to the test by recently leading Team USA to a Silver Medal finish at the World Memory Championships in Chengdu, China. Your group experiences a champion who will leave them with skills they will use immediately to improve their lives: better relationships, less stress, and more trust.
Event: All Hands Quarterly Staff Meeting for Morris & Garritano
Date: Tuesday, June 7, 2016
Location: San Luis Obispo, CA
(All inclusive: air and ground transportation plus food and lodging are all included in this quote.)
THE FINE PRINT (FROM FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS):
- There is no selling from the stage. While Brad has products that can be purchased, they will not be mentioned during his presentation. The sole focus is on entertaining and educating your attendees.
- Brad arrives early (to meet guests and memorize names) and stays late (to answer questions and socialize).
- Setup can be minimal (microphone only), but a projector and screen is preferred, especially as it helps demonstrate the techniques for easy memorization of the names of people we meet.
- Fee is the grand total: there are no additional expenses: all travel and accommodations are included.
- Terms: 1/2 due at contract signing to secure the date; 1/2 due day of the event
- Please note that dates are filled on a "first come, first served" basis. The date is not reserved until the signed contract and first half of fee are received by Brad Zupp/Simply Sensible Entertainment, Inc. This proposal does not constitute a reservation of the date(s) above. While the date(s) is/are available at the time of the proposal submission, it is not a guarantee that the date will be available in the future.