Watch Your Audience Discover How to Improve Focus and Recall to Remember More of What They See, Hear and Read... In Every Area of Their Lives
AN Entertaining, educational presentation
Brad's energetic and interactive presentation leaves your AUdience smarter and more self confident, with real-world skills they've already put into practice.
They develop tools that make remembering easier than forgetting, making life easier at work, school and home.
Proposal for Michelle Mason
Greetings Michelle. Many thanks for considering my fun yet practical presentation for your outreach event.
My presentation would be a hybrid of the two versions I offer. I would modify my high school program and combine it with my adult presentation, working with you to identify the most important topics for the young men in the audience. You can view each version to the right.
Date: April or May, 2016
Time: A Sunday afternoon
Location: Brooklyn, NY
A fun presentation that Shows Young men age 16-24 how to claim the power of their memory for success in life
Your audience discovers how supercharges its memory for success at work, home and life. In 60 minutes, Brad not only amazes and inspires your audience with 'feats of memory,' he entertains while educating, showing everyone how easy and fun remembering well can be.
Your group discovers:
- The essential steps to memory
- The three keys to remembering more of what we see, hear and read
- Practical tools and techniques they immediately practice in a safe, supportive group environment. They not only exercise their minds, they practice Brad's techniques for remembering.
Normal Fee: $2,500
Non-profit Fee: $1,895
(All inclusive: transportation plus food and lodging are included in this quote.)
The fine print (from frequently asked questions):
- Brad arrives early (to meet guests and memorize names) and stays late (to answer questions and socialize).
- Setup can be minimal (microphone only), but a projector and screen is preferred, especially as it helps demonstrate the techniques. Brad will provide the projector and screen if needed.
- Fee is the grand total: there are no additional expenses: all travel and accommodations are included.
- Terms: 1/2 due at contract signing to secure the date; 1/2 due day of the event
- Please note that dates are filled on a "first come, first served" basis. The date is not reserved until the signed contract and first half of fee are received by Brad Zupp/Simply Sensible Entertainment, Inc. This proposal does not constitute a reservation of the date(s) above. While the date(s) is/are available at the time of the proposal submission, it is not a guarantee that the date will be available in the future.
Brad's presentations are:
- Universally appealing. Remembering names of people impresses everyone and earns respect.
- Unique. Audience members practice and put the tools to use, before even leaving the session.
- Amazing. People see for themselves what they can accomplish as they improve their memories.
Your audience gets an expert with over 25 years of full-time experience and a memory that amazes and inspires.
A good memory is a pathway to success. Remembering well impresses people - at home, school or work. People love working with those they like and trust, and who seem smart and "with it."
How do you become that person? Brad demonstrates how anyone can reclaim their brain and harness the power of their mind to impress everyone in their lives, at school, work or home.
Brad not only is a full-time speaker, he puts his skills to the test by recently leading Team USA to a Silver Medal finish at the World Memory Championships in Chengdu, China. Your group experiences a champion who will leave them with skills they will use immediately to improve their lives: better relationships, less stress, and more trust.