Provide Your New Mental Athletes With the Tools and Techniques They Need For Success
Brad's energetic, interactive presentations promote mental athleticism, teach successful memory training techniques, and leave your groups smarter and more self confident, with real-world skills they've already put into practice.
They'll be ready to train for and have fun competing in the MAC@UCLA!
Proposal for Training Competitors for the MAC@UCLA
Greetings - thank you for considering me to train your mental athletes for your exciting Mental Athletic Championships!
As a memory improvement expert and memory athlete, I specialize in showing audiences how to maximize their memory abilities. Please review the information below and let me know if you have any questions. If this is a good fit, I hope to see you in the fall!
START HERE WITH THE INTRODUCTION VIDEO
Date: TBD - Fall, 2017
Location: UCLA, Los angeles, California
Presentations that show prospective mental athletes how easy and fun memory athletics can be, while preparing them for success at the MAC@UCLA.
Brad amazes and inspires your audience while teaching them the skills they need for memory competition success.
Your Mental Athletes discover:
- The essential "Steps to Memory"
- The three keys to remembering more of what we see, hear and read
- All the techniques needed to successful train for and compete in the MAC@UCLA, including:
- Building memory palaces
- Simple and complex systems for memorizing numbers, names, words, etc.
- Improving memorizing speed
- Reducing stress and eliminating distractions
- Competition strategies
- Maximizing the Memocamp software: tips, tricks, and settings
- Explanation of each of the MAC@UCLA events/disciplines and specific techniques for each
- Training schedules
- Tools and techniques are immediately practiced in a safe, supportive group environment
Option A: Bronze
- 1 Day
- 3 90-minute workshops for mental athletes at UCLA:
- Three different times for the same workshop
- Or the third workshop as a chance to practice more and delve deeper into advanced systems, as well as extra help for anyone needing it.
Option B: Silver
- 3 Days
- Day 1: Same as Bronze option
- Day 2: 2 follow-up online coaching webinars for registered Mental Athletes to motivate, answer questions, review competition strategies, and train together
- Day 3:
- Attendance at the event for last minute advice and coaching
- A 15-30 minute presentation for the audience about memory from the viewpoint of a Mental Athlete: the training, how it's done, benefits, including taking the audience through some examples to show how easy and fun memory improvement can be.
Option C: Gold
- 4 Days
- Day 1: Same as Bronze option (workshops at UCLA)
- Day 2: Same as Silver option (online webinars)
- Day 3:
- 1 60-75-minute presentation for an event sponsor in the Los Angeles area, featuring Brad's amazing Feats of Memory and interactive presentation that leaves attendees smarter and more self confident, with real-world skills they've already put into action to succeed in life. Brad also discusses the upcoming MAC@UCLA and provides a simple overview of how easy, fun and beneficial memory athleticism can be.
- 30-60 minute final review with registered Mental Athletes, including how to handle the stress of the competition, answer last minute questions and strategies for winning
- Day 4: Same as Silver option Day 3 (attendance at event and short memory presentation for audience)
The fine print
- Fee does not include cost of round trip airfare, lodging (at least a 2.5 star hotel), and local transportation
- Setup can be minimal (microphone only), but a projector and screen is preferred
- Terms: 1/2 due at contract signing to secure the date; 1/2 due day of the event
- Please note that dates are filled on a "first come, first served" basis. The date is not reserved until the signed contract and first half of fee are received by Brad Zupp/Simply Sensible Entertainment, Inc. This proposal does not constitute a reservation of the date(s) above. While the date(s) is/are available at the time of the proposal submission, it is not a guarantee that the date will be available in the future.
Watch Brad in Action
Brad's public presentation is:
- Universally appealing. Remembering well impresses everyone.
- Unique. Attendees practice and put the tools to use, before even leaving the presentation.
- Amazing. People see for themselves what they can accomplish as they improve their memories.
- Fun. They love laughing and having fun while participating in improving their minds.
Your attendees get an expert with over 25 years of full-time experience and a memory that amazes and inspires.
Brad demonstrates how anyone can reclaim their brain and harness the power of their mind to reduce stress, improve productivity, and provide remarkable leadership.
Brad not only is a full-time speaker, he puts his skills to the test. He recently lead Team USA to a Silver Medal finish at the World Memory Championships in Chengdu, China. Your attendees experience a champion who will leave them with skills they will use immediately to improve their lives: better relationships, less stress, and more trust.