Watch Your Audience Improve Relationships, Productivity, Sales, and Peace of Mind With This Impactful and Interactive Keynote
Brad's energetic and interactive presentation leaves your group smarter and more self confident, with real-world skills they've already put into practice.
They develop tools that make remembering easier than forgetting, making life easier and work more profitable.
Greetings. Many thanks for considering my keynote presentation for your Las Vegas event.
Date: Friday, May 20th, 2016
Time: TBD - 30-60 minute presentation
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
A fun presentation that gets everyone participating while reclaiming their memory abilities
Your audiences maximizes its memory for success at work (and home), while networking and having a blast. Brad not only amazes and inspires your audience with 'feats of memory,' he entertains while educating, showing everyone remembering well can be easy and profitable.
Your Audience discovers:
- The essential steps to memory
- The three keys to remembering more of what we see, hear and read
- Practical tools and techniques they immediately practice in a safe, supportive group environment. They not only exercise their minds, they get up on their feet to practice Brad's techniques for remember names and client details, appointments, passwords to keep client data safer, and even where they left their keys or glasses.
(All inclusive: air and ground transportation plus food and lodging are all included in this quote.)
The fine print (from frequently asked questions):
- There is no selling from the stage. While Brad has products that can be purchased, they will not be mentioned during his presentation. The sole focus is on entertaining and educating your attendees.
- Brad arrives early (to meet guests and memorize names) and stays late (to answer questions and socialize).
- Setup can be minimal (microphone only), but a projector and screen is preferred, especially as it helps demonstrate the techniques for easy memorization of the names of people we meet.
- Fee is the grand total: there are no additional expenses: all travel and accommodations are included.
- Terms: 1/2 due at contract signing to secure the date; 1/2 due day of the event
- Please note that dates are filled on a "first come, first served" basis. The date is not reserved until the signed contract and first half of fee are received by Brad Zupp/Simply Sensible Entertainment, Inc. This proposal does not constitute a reservation of the date(s) above. While the date(s) is/are available at the time of the proposal submission, it is not a guarantee that the date will be available in the future.
Brad's presentations are:
- Universally appealing. Remembering names of prospects and clients earns business and referrals.
- Unique. Attendees practice and put the tools to use, before even leaving the session.
- Amazing. People see for themselves what they can accomplish as they improve their memories.
- Fun. They love laughing and having fun while participating in improving their minds.
Your members get an expert with over 25 years of full-time experience and a memory that amazes and inspires.
Prospects and clients work with people who they like and trust, and prefer working with those who are "with it."
How do you become that person? Brad demonstrates how anyone can reclaim their brain and harness the power of their mind to impress prospects and clients, becoming the obvious choice to work with.
Brad not only is a full-time speaker, he puts his skills to the test by recently leading Team USA to a Silver Medal finish at the World Memory Championships in Chengdu, China. Your group experiences a champion who will leave them with skills they will use immediately to improve their lives: better relationships, less stress, and more trust.
You're a superstar when you provide this entertaining, motivational speaker for your attendees.
Take a few minutes to chat with Brad to get a feel for his passion and style.