Supercharge your memory and harness the untapped power of your mind to make life easier (and more fun)!
At your LUNCheon, Your members trust you to provide entertaining presentations that are also practical.
Your members leave this energetic and interactive presentation feeling smarter and more self confident, with real-world skills they've already put into practice, while reducing stress and improving every area of their lives.
Watch a short preview video of Brad in action.
Brad's presentations are:
- Universally appealing. Everyone is interested in remembering better, everyone has forgotten an important name or walked into a room and wondered, "What did I need from here?" Remembering makes life easier and more fun while protecting our minds from premature aging.
- Unique. Not another speech that participants quickly forget or dismiss. Everyone has fun while practicing the tools and putting the skills to use, before even leaving the luncheon.
- Amazing. Watch as Brad recalls dozens of participants names of your attendees, memorizes a random number in seconds, or any other of his incredible feats of memory that leave people talking for days. People see for themselves what they can accomplish as they improve their memories.
- Fun. People are concerned with brain health. They love laughing and having fun while participating in improving their minds.
3 Reasons to Consider Brad's Presentations for Your Event
1. Your Members are getting an expert
Brad is frequently in the news and on local and national TV, sharing his passion for helping people improve their bottom line (and peace of mind) by remembering better. Your can relax knowing you're in the hands of an expert presenter.
2. An Accomplished professional with over 25 years of full-time experience.
Before throwing himself into memory improvement, Brad traveled the world entertaining: from corporate events to cruise ships. He's an entertainer who has become America's leading authority on real-world memory improvement. You get a seasoned pro who has the experience to go with the flow and put the audience first, making every event a success.
3. A memory that amazes and inspires
Everyone can relate to a memory slip, and everyone is impressed and entertained by Brad's amazing feats of memory demonstrations. He's not only someone who has "been there and done that," he's someone who is still hard at work improving his memory, customizing and refining his presentations, and even competing in memory championships worldwide.
Brad recently helped Team USA to a Silver Medal finish at the World Memory Championships in Chengdu, China. Your clients see someone dedicated to not only his own improvement, but the audience's as well.
You're a superstar when you provide your group with the right speaker.
You'll look like a superstar when your provide them with this dynamic, fun speaker that helps them unlock the power of their minds!